Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUCCAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUCCAL exist?
Definitions of BUCCAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or toward the cheek
- adj - lying within the mouth
- adj - oriented toward the inside of the cheek
- Of or relating to the cheeks or the mouth cavity.
- adv - pertaining to the cheek [adj] : BUCCALLY
There are 6 letters in BUCCAL: A B C C L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUCCAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUCCAL plus a wildcard: BUCCAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUCCAL
Images for BUCCAL
- buccal mucosa cancer treatments the buccal mucosa is the lining of the ...
- buccal fat pad - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Photograph of examination of left buccal mucosa
- buccal SMEAR
- buccal artery - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- buccal nerve - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... Today Facial Cosmetic Surgery buccal Fat Removal (Cheek Reduction
- Photograph of examination of right buccal mucosa
- SEK Multi County Health Department - Oral Cancer FAQs
- here allrefer com health pictures images buccal smear buccal smear