Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BAKLAVA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BAKLAVA exist?
Definitions of BAKLAVA in dictionaries:
- noun - rich Middle Eastern cake made of thin layers of flaky pastry filled with nuts and honey
- A dessert made of paper-thin layers of pastry, chopped nuts, and honey.
- n - a Turkish pastry
There are 7 letters in BAKLAVA: A A A B K L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAKLAVA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BAKLAVA plus a wildcard: BAKLAVA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAKLAVA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAKLAVA
- baklava Thattukada
- Katinas Greek Cafe baklava
- Bayramda beslenme nerileri baklava Burdurweb Burdur Haberleri
- Closet Cooking baklava
- Dessert International Chefs Catering Service New Jersey nyPA
- ... & Cooking Brown Butter baklava with a Spiced Honey Soaking Syrup
- Nirmela - moji recepti baklava
- baklava Tu Receta
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.