Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KAVA
In which Scrabble dictionary does KAVA exist?
Definitions of KAVA in dictionaries:
- noun - an alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub
- A dioecious shrub (Piper methysticum) native to the Pacific islands, having cordate leaves and minute flowers clustered in solitary spikes.
- The narcotic beverage made from the roots of this plant.
- n - a tropical shrub
There are 4 letters in KAVA: A A K V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KAVA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KAVA plus a wildcard: KAVA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KAVA
Images for KAVA
- kavakava Powder
- kavakava (Piper methysticum)
- kava Root - Estate Grown Hawaii kava
- Preparing Kings kava by Samoan Princess.
- kava ART .. Ekstremno zate ekstremno za nas - kava ART
- kava-kava ( Piper methysticum Forster )
- kava Piper methysticum fiche mdicale sur cet antidpresseur et ...
- The kavakava Plant
- La plante kava on utilise toute la plante quon faitscher. Les ...