Scrabble word: ATTACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATTACK exist?
Definitions of ATTACK in dictionaries:
- noun - (military) an offensive against an enemy (using weapons)
- noun - an offensive move in a sport or game
- noun - intense adverse criticism
- noun - ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation
- noun - the act of attacking
- noun - a decisive manner of beginning a musical tone or phrase
- noun - a sudden occurrence of an uncontrollable condition
- noun - the onset of a corrosive or destructive process (as by a chemical agent)
- noun - strong criticism
- verb - launch an attack or assault on
- verb - attack in speech or writing
- verb - take the initiative and go on the offensive
- verb - attack someone physically or emotionally
- verb - set to work upon
- verb - begin to injure
- To set upon with violent force.
- To criticize strongly or in a hostile manner.
- To start work on with purpose and vigor: attack a problem.
- To make an attack; launch an assault: The enemy attacked during the night.
- The act or an instance of attacking; an assault.
- An expression of strong criticism; hostile comment: vicious attacks in all the newspapers.
- An offensive action in a sport or game.
- The players executing such an action.
- The initial movement in a task or undertaking: made an optimistic attack on the pile of paperwork.
- An episode or onset of a disease, especially an occurrence of a chronic disease: an asthma attack.
- The experience or beginning of a feeling, need, or desire: an attack of hunger; an attack of melancholy.
- These verbs mean to set upon, physically or figuratively.
- verb - to set upon violently
There are 6 letters in ATTACK: A A C K T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATTACK plus a wildcard: ATTACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATTACK
Images for ATTACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.