Is ATTACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ATTACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - (military) an offensive against an enemy (using weapons)
- noun - an offensive move in a sport or game
- noun - intense adverse criticism
- noun - ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation
- noun - the act of attacking
- noun - a decisive manner of beginning a musical tone or phrase
- noun - a sudden occurrence of an uncontrollable condition
- noun - the onset of a corrosive or destructive process (as by a chemical agent)
- noun - strong criticism
- verb - launch an attack or assault on
- verb - attack in speech or writing
- verb - take the initiative and go on the offensive
- verb - attack someone physically or emotionally
- verb - set to work upon
- verb - begin to injure
- To set upon with violent force.
- To criticize strongly or in a hostile manner.
- To start work on with purpose and vigor: attack a problem.
- To make an attack; launch an assault: The enemy attacked during the night.
- The act or an instance of attacking; an assault.
- An expression of strong criticism; hostile comment: vicious attacks in all the newspapers.
- An offensive action in a sport or game.
- The players executing such an action.
- The initial movement in a task or undertaking: made an optimistic attack on the pile of paperwork.
- An episode or onset of a disease, especially an occurrence of a chronic disease: an asthma attack.
- The experience or beginning of a feeling, need, or desire: an attack of hunger; an attack of melancholy.
- These verbs mean to set upon, physically or figuratively.
- verb - to set upon violently
There are 6 letters in ATTACK: A A C K T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ATTACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of ATTACK, to go: ATTACK?
Rearrange the letters in ATTACK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ATTACK
What's nearby ATTACK
Lookup in Wiki for ATTACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ATTACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ATTACK"