Scrabble word: ALKALI
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALKALI exist?
Definitions of ALKALI in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water
- noun - a mixture of soluble salts found in arid soils and some bodies of water
- A carbonate or hydroxide of an alkali metal, the aqueous solution of which is bitter, slippery, caustic, and characteristically basic in reactions.
- Any of various soluble mineral salts found in natural water and arid soils.
- Alkali metal.
- adj - a type of chemical compound [n -LIES or -LIS] : ALKALIC
There are 6 letters in ALKALI: A A I K L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALKALI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALKALI plus a wildcard: ALKALI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALKALI
Images for ALKALI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.