Scrabble word: ABACA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABACA exist?
Definitions of ABACA in dictionaries:
- noun - a kind of hemp obtained from the abaca plant in the Philippines
- noun - Philippine banana tree having leafstalks that yield Manila hemp used for rope and paper etc
- A bananalike plant (Musa textilis) native to the Philippines and having broad leaves with long stalks.
- The fibers obtained from the stalks of this plant, used to make cordage, fabric, and paper.
- noun - a Philippine plant
There are 5 letters in ABACA: A A A B C
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABACA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABACA plus a wildcard: ABACA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABACA
Images for ABACA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.