Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABACAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABACAS exist?
Definitions of ABACAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a kind of hemp obtained from the abaca plant in the Philippines
- noun - Philippine banana tree having leafstalks that yield Manila hemp used for rope and paper etc
- n - a Philippine plant
There are 6 letters in ABACAS: A A A B C S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABACAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABACAS plus a wildcard: ABACAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABACAS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABACAS
- FileChinese-abacus.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Abacus Dictionary
- Abacus Wizkid Jigsaw Abacus Wizkid is a famous institute of Abacus ...
- Abacus and Abacus Calculation
- The Chinese Abacus History How to Use the Chinese Abacus
- FileAbacus 5.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Lee Abacus Detail 1 This is the top-leftcorner of the Lee abacus.
- AbacusBuying Abacus Select Abacus products from Abacus Manufacturers ...
- computer knowledge ABACUS
- How does the abacus work
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.