Scrabble word: WAHOO
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAHOO exist?
Definitions of WAHOO in dictionaries:
- noun - upright deciduous plant with crimson pods and seeds
- noun - deciduous shrub having purple capsules enclosing scarlet seeds
- noun - large fast-moving predacious food and game fish
- An elm tree (Ulmus alata) of the southeast United States, having twigs with winged, corky edges.
- Any of several similar trees.
- Used to express exuberance.
- noun - a flowering shrub
There are 5 letters in WAHOO: A H O O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAHOO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAHOO plus a wildcard: WAHOO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAHOO
Images for WAHOO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.