Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SQUIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUIDS exist?
Definitions of SQUIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - (Italian cuisine) squid prepared as food
- noun - widely distributed fast-moving ten-armed cephalopod mollusk having a long tapered body with triangular tail fins
- v - to fish for squid (ten-armed marine mollusks)
There are 6 letters in SQUIDS: D I Q S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUIDS plus a wildcard: SQUIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUIDS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SQUIDS
- Giant squids measuring in excess of 60 feet and weighing a whopping ...
- What sound means to squids
- Scientists have confirmed that squids are capable of detecting sound ...
- ... Reef Photos Blog Archive Mating Caribbean Reef squids in Curacao
- Photograph courtesy Tsunemi Kubodera of the National Science Museum of ...
- Squid Exotic Freshwater Fish Marine Aquarium Fish Fishing Videos
- Giant squid as rendered on MonsterQuest - History Channel
- The Giant Squid
- Jeremy Vinar squids
- Humboldt squid which can weigh up to 45kg (100lb) have entered ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.