Scrabble word: SEEDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEEDED exist?
Definitions of SEEDED in dictionaries:
- verb - go to seed
- verb - help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
- verb - bear seeds
- verb - place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- verb - distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
- verb - sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain
- verb - inoculate with microorganisms
- verb - remove the seeds from
- adj - (of the more skilled contestants) selectively arranged in the draw for position in a tournament so that they meet each other in later rounds
- adj - having the seeds extracted
- adj - having seeds as specified
- adj - having or supplied with seeds
- adj - sprinkled with seed
- verb - to plant seeds (propagative plant structures) in
There are 6 letters in SEEDED: D D E E E S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEEDED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEEDED plus a wildcard: SEEDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEEDED
Images for SEEDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.