Is OXEYE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OXEYE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any North American shrubby perennial herb of the genus Heliopsis having large yellow daisylike flowers
- noun - Eurasian perennial herbs having daisylike flowers with yellow rays and dark centers
- noun - an oval or round dormer window
- Either of two Eurasian plants of the genus Buphthalum, having daisylike flowers with yellow rays and dark centers.
- Any of various New World plants of the genus Heliopsis, having similar flowers.
- A round or oval dormer window.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 5 letters in OXEYE: E E O X Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OXEYE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OXEYE, to go: OXEYE?
Rearrange the letters in OXEYE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OXEYE
What's nearby OXEYE
Lookup in Wiki for OXEYE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OXEYE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OXEYE"