Scrabble word: OXEYE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OXEYE exist?
Definitions of OXEYE in dictionaries:
- noun - any North American shrubby perennial herb of the genus Heliopsis having large yellow daisylike flowers
- noun - Eurasian perennial herbs having daisylike flowers with yellow rays and dark centers
- noun - an oval or round dormer window
- Either of two Eurasian plants of the genus Buphthalum, having daisylike flowers with yellow rays and dark centers.
- Any of various New World plants of the genus Heliopsis, having similar flowers.
- A round or oval dormer window.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 5 letters in OXEYE: E E O X Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OXEYE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OXEYE plus a wildcard: OXEYE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OXEYE
Images for OXEYE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.