Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OXEYE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OXEYE exist?
Definitions of OXEYE in dictionaries:
- noun - any North American shrubby perennial herb of the genus Heliopsis having large yellow daisylike flowers
- noun - Eurasian perennial herbs having daisylike flowers with yellow rays and dark centers
- noun - an oval or round dormer window
- Either of two Eurasian plants of the genus Buphthalum, having daisylike flowers with yellow rays and dark centers.
- Any of various New World plants of the genus Heliopsis, having similar flowers.
- A round or oval dormer window.
- n - a flowering plant
There are 5 letters in OXEYE: E E O X Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OXEYE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OXEYE plus a wildcard: OXEYE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OXEYE
Images for OXEYE
- oxeye daisy (Chrysanthemum leucanthemum)
- oxeye daisy
- Picture of oxeye daisy flowers
- Pencil and watercolour study of oxeye daisy (Leucanthemum vulgare)
- oxeye daisy a member of the Aster family is a native of Eurasia. It ...
- oxeye Daisy - reviews and photos.
- oxeye Daisy Photograph by Semmick Photo - oxeye Daisy Fine Art Prints ...
- from rhizomes with characteristic daisy-like flowers. oxeye ...
- oxeye Daisy (Leucanthemum vulgare)
- Picture Gallery oxeye-Daisies