Scrabble word: MUDDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUDDY exist?
Definitions of MUDDY in dictionaries:
- verb - dirty with mud
- verb - cause to become muddy
- verb - make turbid
- adj - (of soil) soft and watery
- adj - dirty and messy
- adj - (of color) discolored by impurities
- adj - (of liquids) clouded as with sediment
- Full of or covered with mud.
- Not bright or pure: a muddy color.
- Not clear; cloudy, as with sediment: muddy coffee.
- Lacking luster; dull: a muddy complexion.
- Confused or vague: muddy thinking.
- To make dirty or muddy.
- To make dull or cloudy.
- To make obscure or confused.
- adj - covered or filled with mud
- verb - to make or become muddy