Scrabble word: MUDDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUDDY exist?
Definitions of MUDDY in dictionaries:
- verb - dirty with mud
- verb - cause to become muddy
- verb - make turbid
- adj - (of soil) soft and watery
- adj - dirty and messy
- adj - (of color) discolored by impurities
- adj - (of liquids) clouded as with sediment
- Full of or covered with mud.
- Not bright or pure: a muddy color.
- Not clear; cloudy, as with sediment: muddy coffee.
- Lacking luster; dull: a muddy complexion.
- Confused or vague: muddy thinking.
- To make dirty or muddy.
- To make dull or cloudy.
- To make obscure or confused.
- adj - covered or filled with mud
- verb - to make or become muddy
There are 5 letters in MUDDY: D D M U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUDDY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUDDY plus a wildcard: MUDDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUDDY
Images for MUDDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.