Scrabble word: MIRROR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIRROR exist?
Definitions of MIRROR in dictionaries:
- noun - polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
- noun - a faithful depiction or reflection
- verb - reflect as if in a mirror
- verb - reflect or resemble
- A surface capable of reflecting sufficient undiffused light to form a virtual image of an object placed in front of it.
- Something that faithfully reflects or gives a true picture of something else.
- Something worthy of imitation.
- verb - to reflect an image of
There are 6 letters in MIRROR: I M O R R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIRROR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIRROR plus a wildcard: MIRROR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIRROR
Images for MIRROR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.