Scrabble word: MIRROR
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIRROR exist?
Definitions of MIRROR in dictionaries:
- noun - polished surface that forms images by reflecting light
- noun - a faithful depiction or reflection
- verb - reflect as if in a mirror
- verb - reflect or resemble
- A surface capable of reflecting sufficient undiffused light to form a virtual image of an object placed in front of it.
- Something that faithfully reflects or gives a true picture of something else.
- Something worthy of imitation.
- verb - to reflect an image of