Scrabble word: LOWLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOWLY exist?
Definitions of LOWLY in dictionaries:
- adj - low or inferior in station or quality
- adj - inferior in rank or status
- adj - used of unskilled work (especially domestic work)
- adj - of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
- Having or suited for a low rank or position.
- Humble or meek in manner.
- Plain or prosaic in nature.
- In a low manner, condition, or position.
- In a meek or humble manner.
- Low in sound.
- adv - low in position or rank [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LOWLILY
There are 5 letters in LOWLY: L L O W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOWLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOWLY plus a wildcard: LOWLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOWLY
Images for LOWLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.