Scrabble word: LOWLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOWLY exist?
Definitions of LOWLY in dictionaries:
- adj - low or inferior in station or quality
- adj - inferior in rank or status
- adj - used of unskilled work (especially domestic work)
- adj - of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
- Having or suited for a low rank or position.
- Humble or meek in manner.
- Plain or prosaic in nature.
- In a low manner, condition, or position.
- In a meek or humble manner.
- Low in sound.
- adv - low in position or rank [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : LOWLILY