Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WOOLLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOOLLY exist?
Definitions of WOOLLY in dictionaries:
- adj - having a fluffy character or appearance
- adj - confused and vague
- adj - covered with dense often matted or curly hairs
- adj - covered with dense cottony hairs or hairlike filaments
- Relating to, consisting of, or covered with wool.
- Resembling wool.
- Lacking sharp detail or clarity: woolly television reception.
- Mentally or intellectually disorganized or unclear: woolly thinking.
- Having the characteristics of the rough, generally lawless atmosphere of the American frontier: wild and woolly.
- A garment made of wool, especially an undergarment of knitted wool.
- A sheep.
- adv - consisting of or resembling wool [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : WOOLLILY
- n - a garment made of wool
There are 6 letters in WOOLLY: L L O O W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOOLLY plus a wildcard: WOOLLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOOLLY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WOOLLY
- BBC - Blogs - CBeebies Grown-ups - woolly and Tigs tips for ...
- woolly - Pictures & Characters Art - Rune Factory A Fantasy Harvest ...
- woolly Mammoth - WIP by Dantheman9758 on deviantART
- An early woolly rhinoceros from Tibet that used its horn as a snow ...
- woolly MAMMOTH TO BE REBORN IN 2015 American Monsters
- RRC woolly rhino 14
- RRC woolly rhino 09
- Filewoolly rhinoceros.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia