Scrabble word: WOOLLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOOLLY exist?
Definitions of WOOLLY in dictionaries:
- adj - having a fluffy character or appearance
- adj - confused and vague
- adj - covered with dense often matted or curly hairs
- adj - covered with dense cottony hairs or hairlike filaments
- Relating to, consisting of, or covered with wool.
- Resembling wool.
- Lacking sharp detail or clarity: woolly television reception.
- Mentally or intellectually disorganized or unclear: woolly thinking.
- Having the characteristics of the rough, generally lawless atmosphere of the American frontier: wild and woolly.
- A garment made of wool, especially an undergarment of knitted wool.
- A sheep.
- adv - consisting of or resembling wool [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : WOOLLILY
- noun - a garment made of wool