Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WOOLLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOOLLY exist?
Definitions of WOOLLY in dictionaries:
- adj - having a fluffy character or appearance
- adj - confused and vague
- adj - covered with dense often matted or curly hairs
- adj - covered with dense cottony hairs or hairlike filaments
- Relating to, consisting of, or covered with wool.
- Resembling wool.
- Lacking sharp detail or clarity: woolly television reception.
- Mentally or intellectually disorganized or unclear: woolly thinking.
- Having the characteristics of the rough, generally lawless atmosphere of the American frontier: wild and woolly.
- A garment made of wool, especially an undergarment of knitted wool.
- A sheep.
- adv - consisting of or resembling wool [adj -LIER, -LIEST] : WOOLLILY
- noun - a garment made of wool
There are 6 letters in WOOLLY: L L O O W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOOLLY plus a wildcard: WOOLLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOOLLY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WOOLLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.