Scrabble word: KNELL
Is KNELL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of KNELL in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of a bell rung slowly to announce a death or a funeral or the end of something
- verb - ring as in announcing death
- verb - make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification
- To ring slowly and solemnly, especially for a funeral; toll.
- To signal, summon, or proclaim by tolling.
- The sound of a bell knelling; a toll.
- A signal of disaster or destruction.
- verb - to sound a bell
There are 5 letters in KNELL: E K L L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNELL
Click to search all anagrams of KNELL plus a wildcard: KNELL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNELL
Images for KNELL
Lookup in Wiki for KNELL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.