Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KAURI
In which Scrabble dictionary does KAURI exist?
Definitions of KAURI in dictionaries:
- noun - resin of the kauri trees of New Zealand
- noun - tall timber tree of New Zealand having white straight-grained wood
- noun - white close-grained wood of a tree of the genus Agathis especially Agathis australis
- Any of several coniferous evergreen trees of the genus Agathis, especially A.
- The white, close-grained wood of one of these trees.
- A resinous copal or a fossilized resin of these trees, used in varnishes and enamels.
- n - a timber tree
There are 5 letters in KAURI: A I K R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KAURI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KAURI plus a wildcard: KAURI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KAURI
Images for KAURI
- 309 Road Castle Rock kauri grove Whitianga
- Huge kauri log we unearthed and cut up at Tairua.
- Agathis australis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- kauri tree. - Photo found at Torquay Devon UK at a Collectors Fair ...
- ... Stairs carved into an ancient kauri trunk (Ancient kauri Museum).jpg
- ... Mahuta Lord of the Forest kauri tree in the Waipoua kauri Forest
- Overview kauri wood from the swamps thousands of years old - Mario ...
- Beautiful kauri Wood Table Top
- ... and leaves eight year old (NZ) kauri in the language garden (2005
- kauri Pine North Queensland Australia