Scrabble word: KAURI
In which Scrabble dictionary does KAURI exist?
Definitions of KAURI in dictionaries:
- noun - resin of the kauri trees of New Zealand
- noun - tall timber tree of New Zealand having white straight-grained wood
- noun - white close-grained wood of a tree of the genus Agathis especially Agathis australis
- Any of several coniferous evergreen trees of the genus Agathis, especially A.
- The white, close-grained wood of one of these trees.
- A resinous copal or a fossilized resin of these trees, used in varnishes and enamels.
- noun - a timber tree