Scrabble word: KAURI
In which Scrabble dictionary does KAURI exist?
Definitions of KAURI in dictionaries:
- noun - resin of the kauri trees of New Zealand
- noun - tall timber tree of New Zealand having white straight-grained wood
- noun - white close-grained wood of a tree of the genus Agathis especially Agathis australis
- Any of several coniferous evergreen trees of the genus Agathis, especially A.
- The white, close-grained wood of one of these trees.
- A resinous copal or a fossilized resin of these trees, used in varnishes and enamels.
- noun - a timber tree
There are 5 letters in KAURI: A I K R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KAURI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KAURI plus a wildcard: KAURI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KAURI
Images for KAURI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.