Scrabble word: JETTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JETTY exist?
Definitions of JETTY in dictionaries:
- noun - a protective structure of stone or concrete
- A structure, such as a pier, that projects into a body of water to influence the current or tide or to protect a harbor or shoreline from storms or erosion.
- A wharf.
- Resembling jet, as in texture.
- Of the color jet; black: jetty tresses.
- adj - having the color jet black
- verb - to extend beyond the main portion
There are 5 letters in JETTY: E J T T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JETTY plus a wildcard: JETTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JETTY
Images for JETTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.