Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JEJUNUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does JEJUNUM exist?
Definitions of JEJUNUM in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the small intestine between the duodenum and the ileum
- n - a part of the small intestine
There are 7 letters in JEJUNUM: E J J M N U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JEJUNUM plus a wildcard: JEJUNUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JEJUNUM
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JEJUNUM
- jejunum 4x
- Le jjunum est une des trois parties de lintestin grle. DR
- jejunum 20x
- jejunum - definition of jejunum in the Medical dictionary - by the ...
- tissue jejunum diagnosis the swollen mucosa of the jejunum with
- jejunum basic layers with plica (cross section)
- Learning the Digestive System
- jejunum - function and definition Health Dictionary
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.