Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IAMBIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does IAMBIC exist?
Definitions of IAMBIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a verse line consisting of iambs
- adj - of or consisting of iambs
- An iamb.
- Often iambics.
- n - a type of metrical foot
There are 6 letters in IAMBIC: A B C I I M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IAMBIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IAMBIC plus a wildcard: IAMBIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IAMBIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IAMBIC
- As I kept reading however I eventually started to question just how ...
- 102211 Married To The Sea iambic pentameter
- iambic Pentameter & Chaucer PoemShape
- iambic Standard - A neat crisp black textured finish base with bright ...
- Thats iambic 2 not iambic2. Stupid formatting.)
- iambic Pentameter Beats T-shirt Zazzle.co.uk
- Recumbent Conspiracy Theorist Vibroplex iambic Standard
- iambic Pentameter
- iambic Free listening concerts stats & pictures at Last.fm
- iambic Examples
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.