Scrabble word: HUNCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUNCH exist?
Definitions of HUNCH in dictionaries:
- noun - an impression that something might be the case
- noun - the act of bending yourself into a humped position
- verb - round one's back by bending forward and drawing the shoulders forward
- An intuitive feeling or a premonition: had a hunch that he would lose.
- A hump.
- A lump or chunk.
- To bend or draw up into a hump: I hunched my shoulders against the wind.
- To push or shove.
- To assume a crouched or cramped posture: The cat hunched in a corner.
- To thrust oneself forward.
- verb - to arch forward