Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUNCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUNCH exist?
Definitions of HUNCH in dictionaries:
- noun - an impression that something might be the case
- noun - the act of bending yourself into a humped position
- verb - round one's back by bending forward and drawing the shoulders forward
- An intuitive feeling or a premonition: had a hunch that he would lose.
- A hump.
- A lump or chunk.
- To bend or draw up into a hump: I hunched my shoulders against the wind.
- To push or shove.
- To assume a crouched or cramped posture: The cat hunched in a corner.
- To thrust oneself forward.
- v - to arch forward
There are 5 letters in HUNCH: C H H N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUNCH plus a wildcard: HUNCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUNCH
Images for HUNCH
- Beer Wine Champagne and hunch Punch i love you much ...
- Woman Has hunch
- Pc persons vs. Mac persons
- Jewbox.hu - A zsid zene vilga
- PB260076 Esta locomotora (212) fue la primera en ir de Mexico a ...
- Spoiler alert if you lean toward visual images check out the ...
- Fotos de bit Tlaxcala PB240003
- WorldCup Message - Airport Meeting Desks at Seoul Airport
- Adichunchanagiri Movie Stills Adichunchanagiri Movie Gallery ...