Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUNCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUNCH exist?
Definitions of HUNCH in dictionaries:
- noun - an impression that something might be the case
- noun - the act of bending yourself into a humped position
- verb - round one's back by bending forward and drawing the shoulders forward
- An intuitive feeling or a premonition: had a hunch that he would lose.
- A hump.
- A lump or chunk.
- To bend or draw up into a hump: I hunched my shoulders against the wind.
- To push or shove.
- To assume a crouched or cramped posture: The cat hunched in a corner.
- To thrust oneself forward.
- verb - to arch forward
There are 5 letters in HUNCH: C H H N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUNCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUNCH plus a wildcard: HUNCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUNCH
Images for HUNCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.