Scrabble word: HAUNCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAUNCH exist?
Definitions of HAUNCH in dictionaries:
- noun - the hip and buttock and upper thigh in human beings
- noun - the loin and leg of a quadruped
- The hip, buttock, and upper thigh in human beings and animals.
- The loin and leg of a four-footed animal, especially as used for food: a haunch of venison.
- Either of the sides of an arch, curving down from the apex to an impost.
There are 6 letters in HAUNCH: A C H H N U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAUNCH plus a wildcard: HAUNCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAUNCH
Images for HAUNCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.