Is HAUNCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HAUNCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the hip and buttock and upper thigh in human beings
- noun - the loin and leg of a quadruped
- The hip, buttock, and upper thigh in human beings and animals.
- The loin and leg of a four-footed animal, especially as used for food: a haunch of venison.
- Either of the sides of an arch, curving down from the apex to an impost.
There are 6 letters in HAUNCH: A C H H N U
To search all scrabble anagrams of HAUNCH, to go: HAUNCH?
Rearrange the letters in HAUNCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HAUNCH
What's nearby HAUNCH
Lookup in Wiki for HAUNCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HAUNCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HAUNCH"