Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HORROR
In which Scrabble dictionary does HORROR exist?
Definitions of HORROR in dictionaries:
- noun - intense and profound fear
- noun - something that inspires dislike
- noun - intense aversion
- An intense, painful feeling of repugnance and fear.
- Intense dislike; abhorrence.
- A cause of horror.
- Something unpleasant, ugly, or disagreeable: That hat is a horror.
- noun - a feeling of intense fear or repugnance
There are 6 letters in HORROR: H O O R R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HORROR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HORROR plus a wildcard: HORROR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HORROR
Images for HORROR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.