Scrabble word: HANDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANDY exist?
Definitions of HANDY in dictionaries:
- noun - United States blues musician who transcribed and published traditional blues music (1873-1958)
- adj - easy to reach
- adj - easy to use
- adj - skillful with the hands
- Skillful in using one’s hands; manually adroit.
- Readily accessible: found a handy spot for the can opener.
- Useful; convenient: a handy gadget.
- Easy to use or handle: a handy reference book.
- adj - convenient for handling