Scrabble word: GIGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIGGING exist?
Definitions of GIGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - long and light rowing boat
- noun - an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- noun - a cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies
- noun - tender that is a light ship's boat
- noun - small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage
- noun - a booking for musicians
- verb - to catch fish with a pronged spear
There are 7 letters in GIGGING: G G G G I I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIGGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIGGING plus a wildcard: GIGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIGGING
Images for GIGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.