Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIGGING exist?
Definitions of GIGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - long and light rowing boat
- noun - an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- noun - a cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies
- noun - tender that is a light ship's boat
- noun - small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage
- noun - a booking for musicians
- v - to catch fish with a pronged spear
There are 7 letters in GIGGING: G G G G I I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIGGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIGGING plus a wildcard: GIGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIGGING
Images for GIGGING
- The Atomic Think Tank View topic - The Doctors Original Builds ...
- Davidson Custom Colt and Glock pistol
- Pete Haycock
- What is a good flounder gigging boat - The Hull Truth - Boating and ...
- BigBendFishing.Net View topic - Flounder gigging question.
- ... gigging in pubs with her barnstorming band By REBECCA HARDY (MAIL ON
- This is my gigging boat waiting for it to get dark this is down in ...
- Frog gigging with the kids Florida Duck Hunting
- Calm Wind Flounder Make for gigging Good Night
- gigging Musician - Member Profile - hairball