Scrabble word: GIDDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIDDY exist?
Definitions of GIDDY in dictionaries:
- adj - having or causing a whirling sensation
- adj - lacking seriousness
- Having a reeling, lightheaded sensation; dizzy.
- Causing or capable of causing dizziness: a giddy climb to the topmast.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “producing a sensation of whirling and a tendency to fall”: a giddy precipice; a dizzy pinnacle; a vertiginous height.
- adv - having a sensation of whirling [adj -ZIER, -ZIEST] : DIZZILY
There are 5 letters in GIDDY: D D G I Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIDDY plus a wildcard: GIDDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIDDY
Images for GIDDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.