Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIDDY
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIDDY exist?
Definitions of GIDDY in dictionaries:
- adj - having or causing a whirling sensation
- adj - lacking seriousness
- Having a reeling, lightheaded sensation; dizzy.
- Causing or capable of causing dizziness: a giddy climb to the topmast.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “producing a sensation of whirling and a tendency to fall”: a giddy precipice; a dizzy pinnacle; a vertiginous height.
- adv - having a sensation of whirling [adj -ZIER, -ZIEST] : DIZZILY
There are 5 letters in GIDDY: D D G I Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIDDY plus a wildcard: GIDDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIDDY
Images for GIDDY
- Get giddy.
- Gisela Dulko and Flavia Pannetta are giddy after winning the Sony ...
- giddygiddy 3
- giddy Up
- giddy Up Magnesium salt licks (1kg) distributed by Shopping Bargains ...
- No I am not cross-eyed Im just giddy to see you. A video would do ...
- Byszczyk Loreal Hip Lip Gloss 636 giddy 15ml - Maxcosmetics ...
- giddy-up Cutest Paw
- Joshua Tree Escapes - The giddy Up
- Clothing DiscountBargains