Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUNNY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNNY exist?
Definitions of FUNNY in dictionaries:
- noun - an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line)
- adj - arousing or provoking laughter
- adj - beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- adj - not as expected
- adj - experiencing odd bodily sensations
- Causing laughter or amusement.
- Intended or designed to amuse.
- Strangely or suspiciously odd; curious.
- Tricky or deceitful.
- A joke; a witticism.
- Comic strips.
- The section of a newspaper containing comic strips.
- adv - causing laughter or amusement [adj -NIER, -NIEST] : FUNNILY
- n - a comic strip
There are 5 letters in FUNNY: F N N U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNNY plus a wildcard: FUNNY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNNY
Images for FUNNY
- epic funny pics
- Download funny wallpaper funny 4.
- funny Monkey Wallpapers
- funny Advertisements Sofa King Obscure Internet
- funny Picture Gallery 2 The RepubliKa
- funny wallpapers for desktop funny Animal
- funny Cat The funny Inbox
- funny wallpapers KhattiMeethi.com Blog KM Blog
- funny Web Pages funny Pages
- funny Humorous Pictures B
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.