Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOLLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLLY exist?
Definitions of FOLLY in dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of acting stupidly or rashly
- noun - a stupid mistake
- noun - the quality of being rash and foolish
- noun - foolish or senseless behavior
- A lack of good sense, understanding, or foresight.
- An act or instance of foolishness: regretted the follies of his youth.
- An elaborate theatrical revue consisting of music, dance, and skits.
- Perilously or criminally foolish action.
- Evil; wickedness.
- Lewdness; lasciviousness.
- noun - a foolish idea or action
There are 5 letters in FOLLY: F L L O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOLLY plus a wildcard: FOLLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOLLY
Images for FOLLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.