Scrabble word: FOLLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLLY exist?
Definitions of FOLLY in dictionaries:
- noun - the trait of acting stupidly or rashly
- noun - a stupid mistake
- noun - the quality of being rash and foolish
- noun - foolish or senseless behavior
- A lack of good sense, understanding, or foresight.
- An act or instance of foolishness: regretted the follies of his youth.
- An elaborate theatrical revue consisting of music, dance, and skits.
- Perilously or criminally foolish action.
- Evil; wickedness.
- Lewdness; lasciviousness.
- noun - a foolish idea or action