Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEOFF
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEOFF exist?
Definitions of FEOFF in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of land held under the feudal system
- v - to grant a fief to
There are 5 letters in FEOFF: E F F F O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEOFF
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEOFF plus a wildcard: FEOFF?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEOFF
Images for FEOFF
- Definition of feoff and the meanings feoff - The Meanings
- Guildhall feoffment Primary School Bury St Edmunds Suffolk School ...
- PFAFF Silverline HU 25-115 ...
- 23 ALU TCA456 - ...
- Life After MayA Texture Painting and Sculpting [month 16]
- feoffment - The University of Nottingham
- FileCornelius van Spaendonck stilllifeofflowers.jpg - Wikimedia ...
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- 10 tabs Archives - Proteins India
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.