Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAVELA
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAVELA exist?
Definitions of FAVELA in dictionaries:
- A shantytown or slum, especially in Brazil.
- n - a slum area
There are 6 letters in FAVELA: A A E F L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAVELA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAVELA plus a wildcard: FAVELA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAVELA
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAVELA
- Shon Starr Photos - Rocinha favela Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- File1 rocinha favela closeup.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Sintel the Durian Open Movie Project Blog Archive favela
- The favelas MindMap-SA
- Today there are more than 600 favelas where one in five Rio residents ...
- favela da Rocinha Twilight The Missing Pieces
- Turismo na favela Viva a favela. Saia da mesmice
- FicheiroRocinha favela.jpg Wikipdia a enciclopdia livre
- favelas South American Experts
- Ciarn & Elaines Travelog favela Tour
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.