Scrabble word: CLUTCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLUTCH exist?
Definitions of CLUTCH in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of grasping
- noun - a tense critical situation
- noun - a number of birds hatched at the same time
- noun - a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- noun - a woman's strapless purse that is carried in the hand
- noun - a pedal or lever that engages or disengages a rotating shaft and a driving mechanism
- noun - a coupling that connects or disconnects driving and driven parts of a driving mechanism
- verb - take hold of
- verb - hold firmly, usually with one's hands
- verb - affect
- To grasp and hold tightly.
- To seize; snatch.
- To attempt to grasp or seize: clutch at a life raft.
- To engage or disengage a motor vehicle’s clutch.
- A hand, claw, talon, or paw in the act of grasping.
- A tight grasp.
- Often clutches.
- A device for gripping and holding.
- Any of various devices for engaging and disengaging two working parts of a shaft or of a shaft and a driving mechanism.
- The apparatus, such as a lever or pedal, that activates one of these devices.
- A tense, critical situation: came through in the clutch.
- A clutch bag.
- Being or occurring in a tense or critical situation: won the championship by sinking a clutch putt.
- Tending to be successful in tense or critical situations: The coach relied on her clutch pitcher.
- The complete set of eggs produced or incubated at one time.
- A brood of chickens.
- A group; a bunch.
- verb - to grasp and hold tightly
There are 6 letters in CLUTCH: C C H L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUTCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLUTCH plus a wildcard: CLUTCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLUTCH
Images for CLUTCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.