Is CILIUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CILIUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hairlike projection from the surface of a cell
- noun - any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids
- A microscopic hairlike process extending from the surface of a cell or unicellular organism.
- An eyelash.
- One of the hairs along the margin or edge of a structure, such as a leaf, usually forming a fringe.
- noun - a short, hairlike projection
There are 6 letters in CILIUM: C I I L M U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CILIUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of CILIUM, to go: CILIUM?
Rearrange the letters in CILIUM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CILIUM
What's nearby CILIUM
Lookup in Wiki for CILIUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CILIUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CILIUM"