Scrabble word: CILIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CILIUM exist?
Definitions of CILIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a hairlike projection from the surface of a cell
- noun - any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids
- A microscopic hairlike process extending from the surface of a cell or unicellular organism.
- An eyelash.
- One of the hairs along the margin or edge of a structure, such as a leaf, usually forming a fringe.
- noun - a short, hairlike projection
There are 6 letters in CILIUM: C I I L M U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CILIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CILIUM plus a wildcard: CILIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CILIUM
Images for CILIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.