Scrabble word: CHUNK
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHUNK exist?
Definitions of CHUNK in dictionaries:
- noun - a compact mass
- noun - a substantial amount
- verb - put together indiscriminately
- verb - group or chunk together in a certain order or place side by side
- A thick mass or piece: a chunk of ice.
- A substantial amount: won quite a chunk of money.
- To form into chunks.
- verb - to make a dull explosive sound
There are 5 letters in CHUNK: C H K N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHUNK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHUNK plus a wildcard: CHUNK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHUNK
Images for CHUNK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.