Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHILD
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHILD exist?
Definitions of CHILD in dictionaries:
- noun - a young person of either sex
- noun - a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
- noun - an immature childish person
- noun - a member of a clan or tribe
- A person between birth and puberty.
- An unborn infant; a fetus.
- An infant; a baby.
- One who is childish or immature.
- A son or daughter; an offspring.
- Often children.
- An individual regarded as strongly affected by another or by a specified time, place, or circumstance: a child of nature; a child of the Sixties.
- A product or result of something specified: “Times Square is a child of the 20th century” (Richard F.
- noun - a young person
There are 5 letters in CHILD: C D H I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHILD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHILD plus a wildcard: CHILD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHILD
Images for CHILD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.