Is CHILD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHILD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a young person of either sex
- noun - a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
- noun - an immature childish person
- noun - a member of a clan or tribe
- A person between birth and puberty.
- An unborn infant; a fetus.
- An infant; a baby.
- One who is childish or immature.
- A son or daughter; an offspring.
- Often children.
- An individual regarded as strongly affected by another or by a specified time, place, or circumstance: a child of nature; a child of the Sixties.
- A product or result of something specified: “Times Square is a child of the 20th century” (Richard F.
- noun - a young person
There are 5 letters in CHILD: C D H I L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHILD
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHILD, to go: CHILD?
Rearrange the letters in CHILD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHILD
What's nearby CHILD
Lookup in Wiki for CHILD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHILD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHILD"