Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CASAVA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASAVA exist?
Definitions of CASAVA in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several plants of the genus Manihot having fleshy roots yielding a nutritious starch
- n - a tropical plant
There are 6 letters in CASAVA: A A A C S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASAVA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASAVA plus a wildcard: CASAVA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASAVA
Images for CASAVA
- Cassava leaves infected with Indian cassava mosaic virus
- FileBelizean Cassava Pone.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- What Is Cassava
- Size of this preview 800 351 pixels . Other resolutions 320 ...
- Cassava Pone (recipe) - Wellsphere
- The Girl Who Ate Everything Cassava Chips the Crack I Can Snack On
- Cassava grater
- ReeseKitchen Cassava Bibingka Cake
- Copyright 2005 David Monniaux . Used by permission under the terms ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.