Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANNEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANNEX exist?
Definitions of ANNEX in dictionaries:
- noun - an addition that extends a main building
- verb - take (territory) as if by conquest
- verb - attach to
- To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
- To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
- To add or attach, as an attribute, a condition, or a consequence.
- A building added on to a larger one or an auxiliary building situated near a main one.
- An addition, such as an appendix, that is made to a record or other document.
- verb - to add or attach
There are 5 letters in ANNEX: A E N N X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANNEX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANNEX plus a wildcard: ANNEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANNEX
Images for ANNEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.