Scrabble word: ZOOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZOOLOGY exist?
Definitions of ZOOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - all the animal life in a particular region or period
- noun - the branch of biology that studies animals
- The branch of biology that deals with animals and animal life, including the study of the structure, physiology, development, and classification of animals.
- The animal life of a particular area or period: the zoology of Alaska; the zoology of the Pleistocene.
- The characteristics of a particular animal group or category: the zoology of mammals.
- A book or scholarly work on zoology.
- adj - the science that deals with animals [n -GIES] : ZOOLOGIC