Scrabble word: ZOOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZOOLOGY exist?
Definitions of ZOOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - all the animal life in a particular region or period
- noun - the branch of biology that studies animals
- The branch of biology that deals with animals and animal life, including the study of the structure, physiology, development, and classification of animals.
- The animal life of a particular area or period: the zoology of Alaska; the zoology of the Pleistocene.
- The characteristics of a particular animal group or category: the zoology of mammals.
- A book or scholarly work on zoology.
- adj - the science that deals with animals [n -GIES] : ZOOLOGIC
There are 7 letters in ZOOLOGY: G L O O O Y Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZOOLOGY plus a wildcard: ZOOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZOOLOGY
Images for ZOOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.