Scrabble word: VINYL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VINYL exist?
Definitions of VINYL in dictionaries:
- noun - a univalent chemical radical derived from ethylene
- noun - shiny and tough and flexible plastic
- The univalent chemical radical CH 2CH, derived from ethylene.
- Any of various compounds containing the vinyl radical, typically highly reactive, easily polymerized, and used as basic materials for plastics.
- Any of various typically tough, flexible, shiny plastics, often used for coverings and clothing.
- noun - any of a group of synthetic or natural moldable materials