Scrabble word: VINYL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VINYL exist?
Definitions of VINYL in dictionaries:
- noun - a univalent chemical radical derived from ethylene
- noun - shiny and tough and flexible plastic
- The univalent chemical radical CH 2CH, derived from ethylene.
- Any of various compounds containing the vinyl radical, typically highly reactive, easily polymerized, and used as basic materials for plastics.
- Any of various typically tough, flexible, shiny plastics, often used for coverings and clothing.
- noun - any of a group of synthetic or natural moldable materials
There are 5 letters in VINYL: I L N V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VINYL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VINYL plus a wildcard: VINYL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VINYL
Images for VINYL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.