Scrabble word: SKULK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKULK exist?
Definitions of SKULK in dictionaries:
- verb - lie in wait, lie in ambush, behave in a sneaky and secretive manner
- verb - avoid responsibilities and duties, e.g., by pretending to be ill
- verb - move stealthily
- To lie in hiding, as out of cowardice or bad conscience; lurk.
- To move about stealthily.
- To evade work or obligation; shirk.
- One who hides, lurks, or practices evasion.
- A congregation of vermin, especially foxes, or of thieves.
- verb - to move about stealthily
There are 5 letters in SKULK: K K L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKULK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKULK plus a wildcard: SKULK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKULK
Images for SKULK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.