Scrabble word: SKULK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKULK exist?
Definitions of SKULK in dictionaries:
- verb - lie in wait, lie in ambush, behave in a sneaky and secretive manner
- verb - avoid responsibilities and duties, e.g., by pretending to be ill
- verb - move stealthily
- To lie in hiding, as out of cowardice or bad conscience; lurk.
- To move about stealthily.
- To evade work or obligation; shirk.
- One who hides, lurks, or practices evasion.
- A congregation of vermin, especially foxes, or of thieves.
- verb - to move about stealthily