Scrabble word: ROCOCO
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROCOCO exist?
Definitions of ROCOCO in dictionaries:
- noun - fanciful but graceful asymmetric ornamentation in art and architecture that originated in France in the 18th century
- adj - having excessive asymmetrical ornamentation
- A style of art, especially architecture and decorative art, that originated in France in the early 18th century and is marked by elaborate ornamentation, as with a profusion of scrolls, foliage, and animal forms.
- A very ornate style of speech or writing.
- A style of composition arising in 18th-century Europe immediately following the baroque that is characterized by a certain lightness or daintiness of form, largely the result of a high degree of ornamentation.
- Of or relating to the rococo.
- Immoderately elaborate or complicated.
- noun - a style of architecture and decoration