Scrabble word: ROCOCO
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROCOCO exist?
Definitions of ROCOCO in dictionaries:
- noun - fanciful but graceful asymmetric ornamentation in art and architecture that originated in France in the 18th century
- adj - having excessive asymmetrical ornamentation
- A style of art, especially architecture and decorative art, that originated in France in the early 18th century and is marked by elaborate ornamentation, as with a profusion of scrolls, foliage, and animal forms.
- A very ornate style of speech or writing.
- A style of composition arising in 18th-century Europe immediately following the baroque that is characterized by a certain lightness or daintiness of form, largely the result of a high degree of ornamentation.
- Of or relating to the rococo.
- Immoderately elaborate or complicated.
- noun - a style of architecture and decoration
There are 6 letters in ROCOCO: C C O O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROCOCO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROCOCO plus a wildcard: ROCOCO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROCOCO
Images for ROCOCO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.