Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: QUARRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUARRY exist?
Definitions of QUARRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
- noun - a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate
- noun - animal hunted or caught for food
- verb - extract (something such as stones) from or as if from a quarry
- A hunted animal; prey.
- Hunted animals considered as a group; game.
- An object of pursuit: The police lost their quarry in the crowd.
- An open excavation or pit from which stone is obtained by digging, cutting, or blasting.
- A rich or productive source: found the book an indispensable quarry of information.
- To obtain (stone) from a quarry, as by cutting, digging, or blasting.
- To extract (facts, for example) by long, careful searching: finally quarried out the genealogy from hundreds of sources.
- To use (land) as a quarry.
- A square or diamond shape.
- A pane of glass having this shape.
- v - to dig stone from an excavation
There are 6 letters in QUARRY: A Q R R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUARRY plus a wildcard: QUARRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUARRY
Images for QUARRY
- inside quarry hole3 lower beige upper light 300x225 How Travertine ...
- Full resolution (1600 1200 pixels file size 241 KB MIME ...
- FileStone quarry adelaide.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Milton quarry At the Milton quarry operated by Dufferin Aggregates we ...
- G654 quarry - JINLONG STONE FACTORY
- Lam Tei quarry
- FicheiroLimestone quarry near Orosei.jpg Wikipdia a ...
- ... Shore Diving Site Page for True Blue quarry of Vermont USA East
- The quarry Face - Click for a bigger picture
- FilLimestone quarry.jpg - Wikipedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.