Is QUARRY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of QUARRY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation) by some hostile person or influence
- noun - a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate
- noun - animal hunted or caught for food
- verb - extract (something such as stones) from or as if from a quarry
- A hunted animal; prey.
- Hunted animals considered as a group; game.
- An object of pursuit: The police lost their quarry in the crowd.
- An open excavation or pit from which stone is obtained by digging, cutting, or blasting.
- A rich or productive source: found the book an indispensable quarry of information.
- To obtain (stone) from a quarry, as by cutting, digging, or blasting.
- To extract (facts, for example) by long, careful searching: finally quarried out the genealogy from hundreds of sources.
- To use (land) as a quarry.
- A square or diamond shape.
- A pane of glass having this shape.
- verb - to dig stone from an excavation
There are 6 letters in QUARRY: A Q R R U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of QUARRY, to go: QUARRY?
Rearrange the letters in QUARRY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of QUARRY
What's nearby QUARRY
Lookup in Wiki for QUARRY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of QUARRY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: QUARRY"