Scrabble word: QUARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUARK exist?
Definitions of QUARK in dictionaries:
- noun - (physics) hypothetical truly fundamental particle in mesons and baryons
- noun - fresh unripened cheese of a smooth texture made from pasteurized milk, a starter, and rennet
- Any of a group of hypothetical elementary particles having electric charges of magnitude one-third or two-thirds that of the electron, regarded as constituents of all hadrons.
- A soft, creamy acid-cured cheese of central Europe made from whole milk.
- noun - a hypothetical atomic particle
There are 5 letters in QUARK: A K Q R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUARK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUARK plus a wildcard: QUARK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUARK
Images for QUARK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.