Scrabble word: QUARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUARK exist?
Definitions of QUARK in dictionaries:
- noun - (physics) hypothetical truly fundamental particle in mesons and baryons
- noun - fresh unripened cheese of a smooth texture made from pasteurized milk, a starter, and rennet
- Any of a group of hypothetical elementary particles having electric charges of magnitude one-third or two-thirds that of the electron, regarded as constituents of all hadrons.
- A soft, creamy acid-cured cheese of central Europe made from whole milk.
- noun - a hypothetical atomic particle