Scrabble word: PUZZLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUZZLE exist?
Definitions of PUZZLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution
- noun - a game that tests your ingenuity
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - be uncertain about
- To baffle or confuse mentally by presenting or being a difficult problem or matter.
- To clarify or solve (something confusing) by reasoning or study: He puzzled out the significance of the statement.
- To be perplexed.
- To ponder over a problem in an effort to solve or understand it.
- A jigsaw puzzle.
- Something, such as a toy or game, that tests one’s ingenuity.
- Something that baffles or confuses.
- These verbs mean to cause bafflement or confusion.
- verb - to cause uncertainty and indecision in