Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUZZLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUZZLE exist?
Definitions of PUZZLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution
- noun - a game that tests your ingenuity
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - be uncertain about
- To baffle or confuse mentally by presenting or being a difficult problem or matter.
- To clarify or solve (something confusing) by reasoning or study: He puzzled out the significance of the statement.
- To be perplexed.
- To ponder over a problem in an effort to solve or understand it.
- A jigsaw puzzle.
- Something, such as a toy or game, that tests one’s ingenuity.
- Something that baffles or confuses.
- These verbs mean to cause bafflement or confusion.
- v - to cause uncertainty and indecision in
There are 6 letters in PUZZLE: E L P U Z Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUZZLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUZZLE plus a wildcard: PUZZLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUZZLE
Images for PUZZLE
- Single jigsaw puzzle piece 3D symbol PSDGraphics
- Make the Pieces of Your puzzle Fall Into Place Rebekah Radice
- Image of putting together the puzzle pieces
- puzzle solution Backgroundsy.com
- Where Do You Fit In Gods puzzle Trinity UMC
- Posted on May 31 2011 by geoff sinibaldo
- Fondo de escritorio puzzle 3D
- puzzle frame template PSDGraphics