Scrabble word: PUZZLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUZZLE exist?
Definitions of PUZZLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution
- noun - a game that tests your ingenuity
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - be uncertain about
- To baffle or confuse mentally by presenting or being a difficult problem or matter.
- To clarify or solve (something confusing) by reasoning or study: He puzzled out the significance of the statement.
- To be perplexed.
- To ponder over a problem in an effort to solve or understand it.
- A jigsaw puzzle.
- Something, such as a toy or game, that tests one’s ingenuity.
- Something that baffles or confuses.
- These verbs mean to cause bafflement or confusion.
- verb - to cause uncertainty and indecision in
There are 6 letters in PUZZLE: E L P U Z Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUZZLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUZZLE plus a wildcard: PUZZLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUZZLE
Images for PUZZLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.