Is PUZZLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PUZZLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a particularly baffling problem that is said to have a correct solution
- noun - a game that tests your ingenuity
- verb - be a mystery or bewildering to
- verb - be uncertain about
- To baffle or confuse mentally by presenting or being a difficult problem or matter.
- To clarify or solve (something confusing) by reasoning or study: He puzzled out the significance of the statement.
- To be perplexed.
- To ponder over a problem in an effort to solve or understand it.
- A jigsaw puzzle.
- Something, such as a toy or game, that tests one’s ingenuity.
- Something that baffles or confuses.
- These verbs mean to cause bafflement or confusion.
- verb - to cause uncertainty and indecision in
There are 6 letters in PUZZLE: E L P U Z Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PUZZLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PUZZLE, to go: PUZZLE?
Rearrange the letters in PUZZLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PUZZLE
What's nearby PUZZLE
Lookup in Wiki for PUZZLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PUZZLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PUZZLE"