Scrabble word: POPPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does POPPY exist?
Definitions of POPPY in dictionaries:
- noun - annual or biennial or perennial herbs having showy flowers
- Any of numerous plants of the genus Papaver, having nodding buds with four crumpled petals, showy red, orange, or white flowers, a milky juice, and capsules that dehisce through terminal pores.
- Any of several similar or related plants, such as the California poppy.
- An extract from the sap of unripe poppy seedpods, used in medicine and narcotics.
- A vivid red to reddish orange.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 5 letters in POPPY: O P P P Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POPPY plus a wildcard: POPPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POPPY
Images for POPPY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.