Scrabble word: POPPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does POPPY exist?
Definitions of POPPY in dictionaries:
- noun - annual or biennial or perennial herbs having showy flowers
- Any of numerous plants of the genus Papaver, having nodding buds with four crumpled petals, showy red, orange, or white flowers, a milky juice, and capsules that dehisce through terminal pores.
- Any of several similar or related plants, such as the California poppy.
- An extract from the sap of unripe poppy seedpods, used in medicine and narcotics.
- A vivid red to reddish orange.
- noun - a flowering plant