Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PENNY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENNY exist?
Definitions of PENNY in dictionaries:
- noun - a fractional monetary unit of Ireland and the United Kingdom
- noun - a coin worth one-hundredth of the value of the basic unit
- A unit of currency in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- In the United States and Canada, the coin that is worth one cent.
- A coin used in Great Britain since 1971, worth 100 of a pound.
- A coin formerly used in Great Britain, worth 12 of a shilling or 240 of a pound.
- Any of various coins of small denomination.
- Often used to modify another noun: a penny arcade; penny candy.
- n - a coin of the United Kingdom
There are 5 letters in PENNY: E N N P Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENNY plus a wildcard: PENNY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENNY
Images for PENNY
- The penny Project
- File1990-issue US penny obverse 2.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- penny - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - penny word and ...
- penny Jar Economics Saxapahaw General Store
- Google penny Bank Search Engine People Toronto
- penny-wise New Plateaus
- ... Lincoln Cent Reference penny Designs & Coin Images (1909-2009
- File1962 D Lincoln penny (U.S. Coin.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Prepared NOT Scared Family Activity - Take a Family penny Hike
- Cheap Green and Happy Error penny
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.