Scrabble word: PENNY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENNY exist?
Definitions of PENNY in dictionaries:
- noun - a fractional monetary unit of Ireland and the United Kingdom
- noun - a coin worth one-hundredth of the value of the basic unit
- A unit of currency in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- In the United States and Canada, the coin that is worth one cent.
- A coin used in Great Britain since 1971, worth 100 of a pound.
- A coin formerly used in Great Britain, worth 12 of a shilling or 240 of a pound.
- Any of various coins of small denomination.
- Often used to modify another noun: a penny arcade; penny candy.
- noun - a coin of the United Kingdom