Scrabble word: MUZZLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUZZLE exist?
Definitions of MUZZLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the open circular discharging end of a gun
- noun - forward projecting part of the head of certain animals
- noun - a leather or wire restraint that fits over an animal's snout (especially a dog's nose and jaws) and prevents it from eating or biting
- noun - restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
- verb - fit with a muzzle
- verb - prevent from speaking out
- verb - tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- The forward, projecting part of the head of certain animals, such as dogs, including the mouth, nose, and jaws; the snout.
- A leather or wire restraining appliance that, when fitted over an animal’s snout, prevents biting and eating.
- The forward, discharging end of the barrel of a firearm.
- A restraint on free movement or expression: had a muzzle put on their high spirits.
- To put a muzzle on (an animal).
- To restrain from expression: tried to muzzle the opposition.
- verb - to put a covering over the mouth of to prevent biting or eating
There are 6 letters in MUZZLE: E L M U Z Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUZZLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUZZLE plus a wildcard: MUZZLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUZZLE
Images for MUZZLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.