Scrabble word: KAYAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does KAYAK exist?
Definitions of KAYAK in dictionaries:
- noun - a small canoe consisting of a light frame made watertight with animal skins
- verb - travel in a small canoe
- A watertight Eskimo canoe consisting of a light wooden frame completely covered with skins except for a single or double opening in the center and propelled by a double-bladed paddle.
- To go, travel, or race in a kayak.
- verb - to travel in a kayak (an Eskimo canoe)
There are 5 letters in KAYAK: A A K K Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KAYAK plus a wildcard: KAYAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KAYAK
Images for KAYAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.