Scrabble word: JUROR
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUROR exist?
Definitions of JUROR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who serves (or waits to be called to serve) on a jury
- One who serves as a member of a jury.
- One who awaits or is called for service on a jury.
- One who serves on a deliberative body analogous to a jury.
- noun - a member of a jury
There are 5 letters in JUROR: J O R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUROR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUROR plus a wildcard: JUROR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUROR
Images for JUROR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.