Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUJUBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUJUBE exist?
Definitions of JUJUBE in dictionaries:
- noun - spiny tree having dark red edible fruits
- noun - dark red plumlike fruit of Old World buckthorn trees
- noun - chewy fruit-flavored jellied candy (sometimes medicated to soothe a sore throat)
- Any of several Old World trees of the genus Ziziphus, especially Z.
- The fleshy, edible drupe of this tree.
- noun - a fruit-flavored candy
There are 6 letters in JUJUBE: B E J J U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUJUBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUJUBE plus a wildcard: JUJUBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUJUBE
Images for JUJUBE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.