Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUICY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUICY exist?
Definitions of JUICY in dictionaries:
- adj - full of juice
- adj - having strong sexual appeal
- adj - lucrative
- adj - suggestive of sexual impropriety
- Full of juice; succulent.
- Richly interesting: a juicy mystery novel.
- Racy; titillating: a juicy bit of gossip.
- Yielding profit; rewarding or gratifying: a juicy raise; a juicy part in a play.
- adv - full of juice [adj JUICIER, JUICIEST] : JUICILY
There are 5 letters in JUICY: C I J U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUICY plus a wildcard: JUICY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUICY
Images for JUICY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.